Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Karate Testing and Superman

The kids conquered another round of karate testing over the weekend. They all scored the highest they could on the "Fit Test" which includes delights such as: timed plank, push ups, sit ups, bag drills, and other muscle-taxing activities. It's good for them!



I mostly got pics of Brennen, because he was most visible from the seats Buck and I chose. You can see Graysen holding bags in a couple of the photos as well. The girls are in the mix somewhere, you'll have to take my word for it :) 








It is also "Superhero Week" at karate. As you can see, one of our little heroes in particular is embracing this week to the fullest :) I love his enthusiasm and sense of fun. These costumes are not going to fit him much longer (there's some valid debate that they've already become too snug :), so I'm glad he go the chance to enjoy them one more time.




Superman stretching . . .



Superman standing . . .




Superman sparring . . .



Superman soaring!!! (sort of :) 

He made me smile the whole class! Black belt is a good addition, we'll have to let the comic book crowd know ;)


1 comment:

Grandma Judi said...

This makes me smile!!!! He is so full of life and happiness...I love it!

Colorado

We took the world's fastest--and slowest--trip to Colorado for Buck's stepmom's memorial service. I say fastest, because it took...