Monday, October 28, 2019

Rowenta

We purchased a new iron to replace the iron we've had for at least a decade--which had white crusties in the steam holes and smelled yucky when heated--also, it really wasn't that great at getting wrinkles out and has probably been used to melt wax paper and beads in childhood art projects. So, on the recommendation of our friend, Jose, Buck picked up a Rowenta when he saw one at Costco. I asked Gabby what she thought of the new iron and she responded . . . "I wrote a poem about it." Ha!! Must be quite an iron if it's inspiring an artistic expression of the written word! :)

2 comments:

Grandma J said...

I am laughing out loud at the poem...Gabby, it's great!!

C and G said...

Thanks!!
I do love the new Rowenta😂

Colorado

We took the world's fastest--and slowest--trip to Colorado for Buck's stepmom's memorial service. I say fastest, because it took...