Saturday, December 21, 2019

Choir Concerts





It's been a busy choral season! Right before we left for our hunting trip (we stopped at home just to change and pick up the pup) the Crew performed for a retirement home to spread a little Christmas cheer. As they expected us this year (little snafu in the dates in 2018), you can see just how many residents came into the gathering space to enjoy the music.



The very next weekend, the kids were back at it! This time they were able to get into a private school that had a stage, risers, and sufficient seating. Nearly 100 kids are up there ready to sing the songs they worked on all fall. And so many were ill--oh man! Flu and stomach flu, voices lost, and I think we were there for three hours rehearsing? Aye-caramba!

That same evening, the performance took place. Look how fancy the singers look now!



I'll admit, I thought rehearsals were a little shaky. That's a lot of attention to keep for that many hours. BUT the concert went beautifully! I'll post my pictures, and then show you the good ones that my NGF took :)



The teen choir, with all four of the Crew represented :) 

And the lovely pictures of the lovely (and handsome) singers, taken by my NGF (I sat in her family row since Buck was working and all my Crew was on stage).











1 comment:

Jess and fam said...



Grandma J said...
The crew looks great on stage!

Colorado

We took the world's fastest--and slowest--trip to Colorado for Buck's stepmom's memorial service. I say fastest, because it took...