
Believe it or not, several families were missing from our exchange (due to lingering illnesses, busynesses, etc.) But we always have a good time with whoever shows up, and either way, we can really fill up a living room space!


For a long time, no one traded gifts. I guess brooms, and diffusers, and Christmas art turned out to be just what everyone wanted this year :)




Eventually some trades were made, but honestly I think Graysen is the only one from our Crew who wanted what he unwrapped, lost, then stole back again :) Our contribution of leftover gift cards was considered a very smart W.E. gift idea, and went to the college student in the room (who couldn't use the free drink cards at the bar any more than we could, but she said she'd give them to her cousin).


I'm not sure what S will do with all those hats we trickily placed in a fashionable H&M bag, but I bet her little girl will have fun playing dress up with them :) Oh, and our small group leaders added a puppy (who will help with genetics of the puppy litters they sell) to their pack. He's so little and sweet, and I'm trying to take lots of puppy selfies when they are an option, because I like this age of dogs the best :)
That was a pretty random overall description of the evening, but I'm typing quickly to get caught up while the kids are over renovating at our friends' house and Caelan is sewing tiny bears for Gabby's friends (just the part Gabby's not confident completing, she did all the rest :) Type, type, type, me!!
1 comment:
You must be getting your fill of puppy snuggles!
Post a Comment