Saturday, December 18, 2021

Night at the Theater

We are scooping up every chance we can to get out and support theater and music! We've been very performancy lately :) This show took place in a renovated warehouse, and it was Buck's first time exploring the property. He was impressed! The kids went into modeling mode--moody, right?! Buck and I did our best to emulate them later. We are not good at moody OR selfies ;) But, we're working on it. Practice makes perfect, I've heard. 


The show was very entertaining, there were some powerhouse voices, and Caelan knew a couple of the actors from her choir, which makes it more fun. Also, our piano teacher, my NGF's sister, was there; she said it is her favorite show! This was the first time any of our Crew had seen Joseph, but we knew several of the songs. Such a variety of musical styles incorporated, and sooooo funny! The kids were cracking up all the way through. 






I think Caelan is surprised that there is a light saber in the theater! Ha! Idk, funny kids. Love hanging out with them, doing artsy stuff :)

1 comment:

Grandma J said...

Man, I miss this family!!!!

Colorado

We took the world's fastest--and slowest--trip to Colorado for Buck's stepmom's memorial service. I say fastest, because it took...