The day after our arrival, we had some business to attend to. Buck accidentally left his medicine for the week at home. Little Rock, about an hour away, was the closest location to find a pair of pharmacies that could fill all of his prescriptions the same day. So, we stopped at the Little Rock Costco and filled up the van with food for the week. Graysen decided this was the coolest Costco ever, because they sell his dream . . . a moped!
It was a rainy day, so back at the house we rested and relaxed. Graysen decided to be the brave one, don his swim trunks, and jump into the freezy water from the dock. Brave!
We also spent some time with Vacation Cat. This cat was fairly friendly, at least to "not cats" like us. It was determined to get in the house and would sit by the doors, waiting for us to open them. I'm not sure what it would have done once it got inside, but we tried to spend all of our Vacation Cat time together, outside, just in case :)
I brought along four books to read and read them all! Then I borrowed one of Gabby's that she borrowed from me for the ride home. I didn't get very far into it, as it was a book I read in college and professors like to prove how smart they are by assigning super dense books in a ridiculously short amount of time with a composition requirement to boot. I'm not entirely sure I read the whole thing the first time, and certainly didn't the second :) Also, The Paris Library had a chance to be a really good book, but was a bit on the smutty side, so that's probably not a keeper.







1 comment:
One can never have too many flowers for one's hair!
Post a Comment