I almost entitled that "Volunt-told," but Teamwork sounds way better :) I've been all in on graduation preparation and needed a little help to finish up Gabby's invites (which she did the majority of addressing and stuffing before we went on spring break). Noah happened to be over, so Noah got put to work with the rest of the Crew :) We got those invites ready to mail in no time flat! For the hand out in person invites, we used my cool wax seal kit that I got for Christmas. It took a bit of trial and error to figure out, and I caught the metal spoon on fire once or twice (talent!), but in the end, it looks pretty cool :)
Later that day, our youth intern needed some fill-ins for the volleyball team she started at the Y. We chose not to be part of the core team, as we didn't want more to do on Sundays. However, it was the last game of the season, and they were a few players short. The team is supposed to be even guys and girls, but they made an exception, as at least half the guys have no experience playing volleyball before (maybe one game, I'll give them that ;) It was hilarious to watch--and did you know you can kick the ball over the net now?!! When did that become a rule?
We had a pretty solid cheering squad from the side of the gym. The games were against our youth director's wife and her team--who have definitely played some volleyball games in the past . . . it was over pretty quickly. But, I think everyone had fun and no one got hurt. Good times, good times :)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment