Saturday, November 12, 2022

A Note from Spax

Dear Great Uncle Brother Bob,

As you can see in the background, attempts are being made to provide the blog coverage you are hoping to see . . . but I'm kind of the star of the show right now, and I make sure progress on everything else is excessively slow. I say meow, they all say, "Poor kitty, what do you need?" I jump up somewhere I'm not supposed to, and they say, "Oh, isn't he cute?" (Of course, I am.) I almost disappear into the dryer, toilet, cupboard, dishwasher, and they all gasp, "Be careful, kitty!" and then they cuddle me. Ahhh, claiming total control of the house and its inhabitants was remarkably easy. Oh, look at the time; I need to nap and make sure whoever is holding me doesn't move until I'm done.


(Yawn!!!) Sincerely,

Spax the spoiled kitten


😄

No comments:

Colorado

We took the world's fastest--and slowest--trip to Colorado for Buck's stepmom's memorial service. I say fastest, because it took...