Tuesday, November 29, 2022

Doctor, Doctor

Little kitty needed to see the vet. Little kitty doesn't like the car. Graysen held little kitty while I ran in to the closest store and bought the smallest, cheapest box for little kitty. Little kitty was offended that I put him in the box--the PINK box. Little kitty was not happy with me . . . or with his nail trim . . . or with his shots . . . or with his medicine. But after a little while, little kitty was too tired to remember what he was upset about :)


Okay, this is unrelated but very weird! This is the cuckoo clock that Buck's coworker gave him when he switched job locations (their house was full of them; Buck liked this one for obvious reasons :) It hangs behind the door in our kitchen--also for obvious reasons ;)


Then I'm scrolling through my fb and . . . what the heck?! . . . it's Buck's clock! I knew the google listens, but does it have eyes inside the house, too?? Weird! (And I don't just mean the clock! 😏)


Okay, the clock is kind of cool . . . hunting lodge cool :)

No comments:

Colorado

We took the world's fastest--and slowest--trip to Colorado for Buck's stepmom's memorial service. I say fastest, because it took...