Thursday, November 3, 2022

More Action Shots

Well, football season is at its close. The Varsity won a fun game under the lights (Graysen's speaker provided microphone amplification of the senior snapshots at halftime :) One week later, the Varsity played their tournament, minus a bunch of their starters (they were at a volleyball tournament). Graysen popped in as QB for one play and didn't get a chance to even throw the ball. So, the tournament wrapped up a lot more quickly than the boys expected . . . but it was a beautiful, sunny day, and my NGF got some more great pics :)









Brennen had three touchdowns and caught nearly every ball that came his way (I know because Buck and I were the stats people again :) All that's left is the alumni game this weekend, and then the team banquet in a couple of weeks! As another mom said, "The season went by really quickly, but was also really long, and I'm ready for it to be over, but I'm not excited for it to be done."

No comments:

Colorado

We took the world's fastest--and slowest--trip to Colorado for Buck's stepmom's memorial service. I say fastest, because it took...