On a weeknight, the crowd was pretty small :) But it was fun to see Gabby again--so many times this week! Noah ended up covering some shifts at work, so his ticket to the game went up for grabs. Caelan's bridesmaid had just texted to say they should hang out, and Caelan said, "Well, how about a baseball game? Like tomorrow." Ha, it worked out great!
These long-legged boys have been neighbors since kindergarten! Fun that they got to be in choir together, too :)
You ask for a simple picture . . . lol :) I told them we just had to wait until I texted Gabby to come back to be in the photo, just kidding! Brennen and Chase were both feeling the effects of some yardwork their new business took on over the weekend, and B was ready to get home. I'm glad we got to all go to the ballpark together, though . . . in the land of the free, and the home of the brave!








No comments:
Post a Comment