I've had the song from The Little Mermaid playing in my head all week . . . "Thingamabobs? I've got 20!" "Empty boxes? I've got 50, but who cares, no big deal . . . I've got moooooore!" (I don't want more like she does, but I've GOT more of many things than seems reasonable, lol!
Five days after the wedding, and after eating chicken on a daily basis, we still had five tins of chicken strips left! Most of the fries got floaty in the melted cooler ice, so those went to the chickens. We did find a tin of them in the fridge (cleverly disguised in a chicken tin), so now all of that is freezer bagged, along with fruit, and an entire sheet cake!
Sauce! And what is a meal entirely consisting of chicken strips without the sauce? Look at that Cane's sauce abundance! Do you know that there are some people who would consider this drawer full of sauce as valuable as a drawer full of gold coins?! It's just that good :)
.jpg)
Candy! I thought we made a dent in the leftovers when the family was here . . . and then I found four more square bowls full of candy a couple of days later--and there is still some in bags! Only 2.5 bags of popcorn left though, we did pretty good on those numbers :)
Plants . . . lol! Caelan asked if I could water her plants while she was away on her honeymoon. It took me half the day! I would say this is her Grandpa Barry characteristic--an indoor jungle of houseplants! (this is just half, if even, moved to the bathroom for easier watering. I still have two more rounds of this before they get back! :)
Chargers--and not for your phone or computer :) These rose-gold shiny plates allll seemed to have bits of chicken or frosting on them, even though I think I washed at least 100 more than we set out at the reception. I recruited both Brennen and Graysen to help me dry or else it would have taken forever!! G$ drove me out to return all the borrowed blessings to my brother and sister-in-law's garage. We also dropped off the Turkish towel (provided for swing photos) at the Czar's, a baby gift at the absent music professor's, and an overflowing bag of tulle at the Culinary Queen's abode (but we still have tulle abundance).
Cars--currently we are storing seven vehicles at our house! I think that means Olive gets her own car to visit her puppies, lol. You know, that's probably something we don't have quite enough of . . . puppies! ;)
1 comment:
Oh you can never have too many puppies.....or cars!!!!
Post a Comment