Open for business! This year's deer harvest proved a lot of work for the home team :) I think everyone, but me got in on the process. I was busy . . . catching up with a friend, catching up on vacation laundry, getting the classroom ready for company, buying groceries and supplies for the week, and for the Celebration of Life. But I did get to take a few pictures of the processing team!
These pictures span several days, and that jerky didn't last even that long :) I know Buck has another batch defrosted upstairs in the fridge right now, ready to be jerkified. I also know that Gabby and Chase took a venison roast to a friend of theirs who smoked it to perfection (Buck showed me the photos), and that--with my Kitchen-Aid and Gabby's--they ground more than 40 lbs. of meat! It's like a souvenir that just keeps going!




.jpg)
1 comment:
I'm glad I was there to help out a little bit!
Post a Comment