I've been super busy planning and researching for spring break--but I switched my research over to a little bit of my old Psychology and Statistics charting skills for a longtime bother of mine--glasses. I have SO many pairs of glasses, just from the past three years, and they all have different prescriptions, and I don't see "well" out of any of them! I actually didn't even know what I "could" be wearing since there are so many, that they got all mixed up.
So . . . I found the order slips (in several different places). I found the glasses (also in several different places). I got a stack of sticky notes and a pen, and I started eye chart testing myself . . . I now know which glasses work best for my left eye--near and far--, which prescription is clearest for my right eye--near and far--, and none of them are in the same set of frames, lol! There's one outlier pair that I can see absolutely nothing out of, total seasickness, at a distance--but man do they work for up close reading.
Here's what I think I know . . . when I finally set up the eye appointments I've been avoiding making, they are 100 percent going to tell me I need bifocals and all these cute frames are going into the donation bin, LOL! For real! So, here is a pictorial ode to my single vision glasses, none of which really served me well . . . (they were supposed to look more thinky, but I wasn't going to redo that many selfies; no thanks! ;)







No comments:
Post a Comment