Sunday, June 25, 2017

Still Painting

Yesterday we spent quite a bit of time painting . . . today, not so much, because we mostly ran out of paint :)

The kids decided they like this bookshelf arrangement better than the previous one. They can walk all the way around it and feel like they're in a library :)


Stretch! There are a few places we can't quite reach with the ladder in this room. We'll have to get the big guy out on Buck's next day off.
Pose? My child? Why, yes of course she did :)
I hope the white ends up looking nice! It's called "Nebulous" . . . it's kind of a family thing ;)
The gray/blue is creeping up the wall--but we can't reach any more and our paint can is dry, so it will remain thus until another trip to the paint shop :)

1 comment:

Grandma Judi said...

Nebulous, huh??? I like it !

Colorado

We took the world's fastest--and slowest--trip to Colorado for Buck's stepmom's memorial service. I say fastest, because it took...