Saturday, December 29, 2018

Christmas Fashion Show

The girls were very excited when they saw which of their co-shopping items appeared inside Grandma J's wrapped packages :) It was NO problem getting them to do the annual Christmas fashion show, the boys took a little more convincing, ha!



Still trying on clothes! Caelan tried on all her birthday gift clothes on her birthday, but I forgot to take pictures of them. Duh! That would have increased the fashion show even more.




These were not Grandma J items, but we had to get a pic of Gabby's cute new footwear. Floral knock-off sketchers and changing rainbow sparkle unicorn slippers :)






Oh, hey, look! There's Brennen! Ready to do some modeling himself. I was goofing around with stickers on my phone and didn't realize they stayed on out of selfie mode. I took the picture of him in the striped shirt and about fell off the couch laughing. I sincerely didn't mean to make him a bunny rabbit, but it was too funny to delete :) Also, the Koosh ball (found in Buck's Christmas stocking :) had some pretty good toss timing in the midst of my retake, ha!



And finally, Mr. G! He is wearing a combination of shirts from Grandma J and pants and accessories from mom and dad. When KMart closes out and everything is like a million percent off and all the pants are 100% cotton, well, that's how the pile under the Christmas tree grows, ha! He was so excited to get his first (and second) pair of suspenders. The other set is pink and will look really cool with his bowtie from Uncle C's wedding!



You can tell which top he was maybe the most excited about :) Our kids will be stylin' when we get back into going places. Funny that they get all these apparel additions and then don't get to wear them because we hibernate for a week around Christmas. Oh, they'll have plenty of opportunities soon enough. I can guarantee that!

1 comment:

Grandma J said...

The clothes look great on them! So glad we were able to shop together again this year! I kind of treasure those moments!!

Colorado

We took the world's fastest--and slowest--trip to Colorado for Buck's stepmom's memorial service. I say fastest, because it took...