Friday, March 29, 2019

Artastic

Today I finished up the extraordinarily long process of getting all the schoolwork sorted, filed, graded, and recorded into the computer. Yay, third quarter! (Whew!) But, while I was at it, I asked the kids to clean out their art bag. We still try to get to art lessons at least a couple of times each month, though our regular weekly attendance has become a thing of the past. I discovered, they've been making some bright, colorful, and sometimes funny watercolor pieces of art, so I thought I'd share a selection . . . an online gallery if you will . . .

Caelan






Gabby





Brennen







Graysen





(I'm told there might be some controversy as to the identity of the artist who painted the family portrait--I'm going off of whose pile it was in after I specifically asked them to organize their art by artist . . . so if this is actually Gabby's instead of Brennen's as Caelan suggests, well, we'll just have to see the results when they read this blog post later :)

2 comments:

C and G said...

...B's art was on the back :)

Grandma J said...

Wow, there are some really nice art pieces here. I had not seen this before...I am duly impressed!

Colorado

We took the world's fastest--and slowest--trip to Colorado for Buck's stepmom's memorial service. I say fastest, because it took...