My NGF organized a moms'/ladies' night out, to visit, work on handmade Christmas gifts, eat delicious treats, and visit ;) She thought maybe one or two of her closest friends would R.S.V.P., so she invited a bunch of people . . . then nearly everyone R.S.V.P.'d so she was trying to figure out where to put everyone :) Such a great idea, such a great time to relax and slow down! I rode with my neighbor because I knew I might not leave (and I had to be responsible and get some things done at home before the next day). Sure enough, the party ended at 9, but my NGF still had guests there at 11 P.M. She's just too hospitable! And the house was decorated like a Christmas magazine, and smelled so pine-tree like, and was so cozy. Why would anyone want to leave? :)My "craft project" was filling up my photo album with the recent motherlode of photos I printed. More than 500 in three months?!! Ooops :) It just seemed convenient since I had to also pick up my Christmas photo cards and some 8 x 10s, etc. Pretty much all the other moms were amazed that I was that up-to-date with my photos. The funniest comment was, "I hope Instagram is still around in 20 years, so my kids can scroll through their childhood."

My friend Lisa didn't bring anything to work on and was content to watch others do their gift giving prep. When she decided to leave, I told her we needed to take some photos and she her silly side came out a bit, lol! (This is my French fry purse friend, and hilariously, she had a cheeseburger and fries in her bag that night too!!)



Lisa and my NGF snuggled under the blanket I gave my NGF last year for our cohort gift exchange. She says it's still her favorite blanket, so soft and fluffy! I told her I went back to get one for myself, and they were all gone!

Happy ladies! Sisters in Christ and friends in life ❤
1 comment:
I remember the French Fries in the purse friend!!!
Post a Comment