Saturday, November 7, 2020

My Misc. Post

Sometimes life is exciting, and sometimes it's just busy. So here are some busy pictures :) 

Muriel feeling lonely? At least she kept my bare feet warm :)


Usually once each year I break out my Louisiana friend's jambalaya recipe. It worked out nicely that "make a Cajun meal" was a school project assignment, and Graysen got to be my 'laya helper!


After the boys' room reorganizational redo, I thought the girls might have a few things to disclose as well. I was right! The entire wardrobe looked like that top left nook. Normally, this would be their job, but sometimes a discerning eye needs to help with the process. Caelan's discerning eye noted I'd put away some things for their Halloween costumes and some items they use for karate . . . she went bag diving and retrieved all of these things (and more). But she did say that my expulsion of summer dresses was spot on, lol :)



Buck brought me home a soft and snuggly blanket--and then the weather decided mid-70s in November is nice. I mean, I can't disagree :)


Mousey (that's my nickname for it, it's actually a huge teddy bear hamster :) was too stinky for the classroom. So Graysen rescued the old sewing table we found in our last basement from the curb (no pick up due to half an inch of snow, lol) and we put mousy in the dog bed location in the laundry room. Since his formerly scorned bed has been relocated, Chauncey rarely leaves its poofy new place.



Waiting for my MRI with mask on and screened sticker attached, hmmm, maybe not, I'm wearing jewelry and glasses and those things weren't allowed for MRI. Anyway, one of my many appointments to find out, "There's nothing we can do. Just let it heal." Okay :)


Gabby's made-from-scratch apple pies! They turned out really well. I like fall baking, especially when someone else does it :)



1 comment:

Grandma J said...

I love to bake, but I like it even better when I have company. Can you send Gabby out here for awhile?!!

Colorado

We took the world's fastest--and slowest--trip to Colorado for Buck's stepmom's memorial service. I say fastest, because it took...