. . . the easiest place to catch up is with a cat post. I learned this week that a cat's purrs register at a therapeutic level for humans. So, like if you had a broken bone or an internal illness, a doctor could send healing sound waves/vibrations into the injured place to promote repair . . . or you can get a cat. It's science. Perhaps? :) I think when the cat is not busy giving us adrenaline rushes (by sprinting out the door at the speed of light, clearly breaking the sound barrier because even with a bell we can't hear him coming, or by hanging by two paws from a second-story drop from the staircase, or by walking daintily behind a flaming stove where dinner is cooking after completing an incomprehensible leap from the kitchen stool--which now is stored upside-down) he can be therapeutic. Buck would say so :)
He's gotten quite leggy and quite roundy in the middle, and he has an amazing sense of when I sit down to finally work on something--that is when he MUST take a nap, pinning my arms in a useless fashion. As he is right now.
He can sleep almost anywhere and in any way--forget sleep like a baby, aim for sleep like a kitten with a full tummy! He gained an entire pound in just over two weeks when Gabby took him in for his vet follow-up . . . from three to four is quite an accomplishment, percentage wise :) I'm trying to only type with keys I can reach without moving my left arm. Oh, Spax!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment