I realized when I uploaded (downloaded?) my pictures, that I have one of Spax asleep (mostly on my lap, often like an infant) every day for a week. Spax now lives at Gabby's apartment, and she asked me yesterday, "Did he ever walk? Did you guys hold him ALL the time?" Apparently that remains his fervent request, lol! I guess in looking at these photos, we might be guilty as charged . . .
It is weird being pet "empty nesters." We miss the little dude around here, for sure. He's up to his usual antics--dashing out of Gabby's open apartment door, so she has to track him through the building, and wanting to see what's happening above eye level--especially in the kitchen. Would you believe moving the kitten required two giant packing boxes and the truck? He still has squishy food in the garage, which is his favorite of all things. That's probably why he's been following Gabby around, "Where's my squishy food?!" Ha!








No comments:
Post a Comment