Our choir contribution is shrinking! Crazy to only have the boys on the risers this winter season. They had seven songs to memorize, no solos or special ensembles this round, they had more than enough to process! The church was absolutely packed . . . a dozen or more people crammed in each pew, many with a second layer of children on their laps. The choir kids were experiencing a whole array of illnesses, which hit Brennen good and hard a couple days later. Actually, looking at these pictures, he's got the "about to get ill" look all over him. But, wowza, what a busy week that was! I didn't have time to notice. They still sounded great, but both boys were ready for a break :)
Monday, December 19, 2022
Winter Concert
Only one more season of choir to go! I think when their buddies graduate this spring, it will become less fun for the boys to attend. It is interesting how many senior accolades they will miss out on, heading to public school for activities. Ah, no time to think about it now. I've got blogging to do! Fum, fum, fum . . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Colorado
We took the world's fastest--and slowest--trip to Colorado for Buck's stepmom's memorial service. I say fastest, because it took...
-
I haven't had much to post lately, just a few things here and there. So here is some here, so you can see what we're up to there ;...
-
I've already shared these with Grandma J, but there is a bit more to the story . . . Buck: I got a text from Grandma J! G$: Is she co...
-
Did you know . . . this was going to be a wee little post that I forgot to finish for quite a long time? Yeah, me, too. I managed to attend ...
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment