Caelan: Do you know what I would do?
Mom: What?
C: I will have a very, very fancy dress
M: Oh yeah?
C: That will have some ribbon cross over it and some pink on it. My dress would be shiny silver pink!
M: Shiny, silver, pink?
C: Yep!!
M: Ohh, and tell me again what the church is going to look like . . .
C: It’s going to have a purple, pink, and blue bow on top of it and the sign will say, “Come to Caelan’s party! It’s the most enchanter-ing party ever! I hope you all like the wonderful flowers, stay over, have some [dancing], and there’s toys there. This is going to be the greatest wedding ever!
M: That’s a lot of words on that sign! What kinds of seats are going to be inside of it?
C: Ummm, some pink seats and some blue seats on the ground.
M: So, the pink seats are for who?
C: Um, the girls.
M: And the blue seats are for who?
C: The boys.
M: And what’s the floor look like?
C: Umm, it has pink on it.
M: It has pink on it . . .
C: And blue.
M: And blue; and what happens if your husband says, “Pink’s not my favorite?”
C: I would just ask if he likes, um, a white color.
M: Ohh, you’re not just going to find a husband who likes pink? That’s what you said before.
C: In case I find a husband that likes pink, I’ll just say, “Is your favorite color pink?” and he if says “no,” I will just find a different husband.
I start laughing, Brennen (Bubba) hollers in the background—a lot :)
M: Anything else you’d like to add about your wedding day?
C: Ummm, I think I will find a beautiful silver gown with a very, very long, a very, very long cape and it will be very, very, very, very silver. And then my other one is going to be just, at the sides of it, it will be long pink.
M: Who gets to come to your wedding?
C: My friends.
M: Oh yeah? Can mom and dad come?
C: Yes!
M: Cool!
Gabby: Can I come, and Brennen come?
C: Yep.
G: Oh.
C: Everyone can come to my wedding!
M: Oh good! Are you going to have dancing?
C: Yes.
M: You are?
C: You just wait until you see my pretty dress!
Buck laughs
M: Okay
C: I’m going to do it when I’m a grown up. I will just call you and you can
send me that thing that’s on the fridgerator and then you can make another one
for Gabby, and then I will call your phone number on there, so I know it, and
then I will give you the phone number to my kids when their babysitter comes
and they can just call me. (Maybe?? Lots of Brennen screeching, lol!)

.jpg)
1 comment:
Wow, where has the time gone???? So grown up....
Post a Comment