Thursday, August 1, 2024

Doggies





Daisy was a bit perplexed that her BFF was not at home when we arrived here. When I did collect Olive from her vacation home, she returned in a stripey retro outfit to be worn until puppy-producing surgery stitches fully healed. Daisy wasn't quite sure what to do with that look, so decided to just be as obnoxious as possible as often as possible. Draining puppy energy without the help of Olive, who mostly wants to lay around and look out the window, is kind of a challenge. I even had to put Daisy in the kennel the other night just to get some peace. Usually she likes her kennel, but she knew this was a punishment and she got the whimpers for a bit in there. We all needed a break. Olive is tired of wearing her as a hat, lol! Daisy just stands on her head for hours and hours of every day. It's weird! So very weird :)


One of my biggest back-at-home projects was catching up on the mail! I was behind on birthday cards, anniversary cards, thank you notes, sympathy cards, thank you letters for all the wonderful support we received for our mission trip . . . I love getting mail, and I like sending mail, so Daisy helped me get the mailbox loaded with all the goodies! Well, she didn't help that much, but she at least looks interested in the photo :) I also sent international mail to Guam and Singapore, so it was a pretty global achievement. 

Now everyone is tired out and that's much better :)

No comments:

Colorado

We took the world's fastest--and slowest--trip to Colorado for Buck's stepmom's memorial service. I say fastest, because it took...