



Day 1. Laundry--it was the great fall laundry swap, which takes two days to accomplish. Sorting piles for toss, donate, and give away. Making lists of who needs what because the what has been outgrown since last year. Washing ... washing ... and more washing. And finally, the folding--so very much folding--48 hours' worth of stored laundry (plus the normal wear of the week :)
Day 2. Chickens for Dummies and Karate--these are two big time earners in my week. I'm constantly reading books for the kids, trying to upload some facts myself, and of course watching them learn karate.
Day 3. Our biggest egg day so far . . . until today when we topped that quad with SIX eggs in one morning! That means we've only got one girl being lazy ;) The boys got my day three picture because of their enthusiasm in helping feed the chickens, collecting eggs from the chickens, and locking the chickens in for night-night time. It turns out that you can totally forget you have farm animals--until you can't :)
Day 4. My stack of school work to check never seems to shrink! No sooner do I get through this whole mountainous pile to look up and realize the kids have taken their books, made the corrections, and resubmitted them for another go round . . . I feel like this happens all.day.long. I would have taken a picture of my hands covered in the resulting highlighter marks, but it wouldn't have shown up in black and white ;)



Day 5. Chai . . . for breakfast and evening snack . . . every day, chai :)
Day 6. Teenage girls, sisters, best friends--love, love, love!
Day 7. Don't love, ha! Animal fodder ALL OVER my laundry room, wood chips stuck in the rug, wood chips on new carpet ALL OVER the house--sweeping, vacuuming, sweeping, vacuuming . . . while the guinea pigs and their friends just make messes that only I care to clean up. Oh day six.

Bonus Day! I couldn't leave Buck out of my daily life list :) This super flattering picture is brought to you by . . . Buck teaching me technology, lol! I didn't know I could take selfies by touching the lens on the back of the camera--note my skeptical look, super attractive right? Ha! Caelan says, "Were you two taking selfies again?" there was a skeptical note in her voice, too . . . :)
No comments:
Post a Comment