Thursday, November 30, 2017

The Things You Learn

Our boys had their well checks rescheduled three times. When we finally got the boys in to see the doctor, we discovered that Brennen has grown five inches in the past year (and "has not yet hit his stride") and that Graysen has GIGANTIC tonsils . . . but they don't remove these very often anymore, so he's stuck with them--even if someday he snores (he doesn't now :)


Brennen accepted two shots and turned down three (seriously, the things they want to load into kids these days!) His arm is a bit sore from the tetanus, but nothing like I remember feeling myself. He took them like a champ! I bought him a candy bar at the grocery store afterwards, because I used to buy them a treat (always non-edible) when they were little after they had their toddler shots. Graysen got candy too, for good measure :)

No comments:

Colorado

We took the world's fastest--and slowest--trip to Colorado for Buck's stepmom's memorial service. I say fastest, because it took...