The girls helped with a special holiday shopping event--coaching little ones through making Christmas tree ornaments and frosting sugar cookies, while the boys showed me how they'd like me to shop this Christmas ;) When the boys headed up front for pizza--so much pizza!--the girls stayed at the back with the activity tables and Santa. When Santa ran out of little humans to take photos with, the girls decided to get their picture taken with the jolly fellow. He really is a great Santa! I saw him walk over behind a mom whose little guy was.not.having.it. when it came time for his two-year-old Santa photo. While the boy was distracted at the craft table, Santa motioned the photographer over to snap some pictures of him standing behind the little guy and his mom. This worked really well . . . until the kiddo looked up and flipped out! :) Still, I bet they got a nice photo with Santa after all.




So . . . jerky for Christmas, then? I didn't even post all of the pictures he wanted me to take of him holding jerky brands :)
No comments:
Post a Comment