Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Painting the Town Blue

We've enjoyed a bit of a warm up--Graysen and I even braved the chicken coop (blech!) Man, birds poop A LOT! Buck and G$ pulled down all the Christmas lights, ran hunting tubs back up to the barn, and even busted out the paintball gun (thanks, again, Uncle C!!) Our little cardboard henchman (from Graysen's stint as "THE BULL") didn't stand a chance :)







I wanted to hurry up and get some of these pictures posted on fb for our neighbors' peace of mind. We have hunters come through the back hills every so often, and I didn't want anyone to think they'd gone crazy in the woods :) Eight canisters of rapid fire paint balls makes quite a commotion--you wouldn't believe how man flocks of birds we scared up out of the hills! Maybe the Crew can take the paintball gun the next time they try pheasant hunting ;)

1 comment:

Grandma Judi said...

You sure have lots of uses for all of Graysen's cardboard creations! Looks like fun!

Colorado

We took the world's fastest--and slowest--trip to Colorado for Buck's stepmom's memorial service. I say fastest, because it took...