You'll never believe what's happened! Now that Fantasy Football has concluded, Buck has the kids talking about trading STOCKS like he used to have them talking about trading PLAYERS.
"How's your Amazon doing?"
"I don't have Amazon, I have Netflix--they made me $60 today."
"How much did you pay for those?"
"I got some free ones from another company . . ."
"I wonder how the pharmaceuticals will do tomorrow."
"Are you buying or selling?"
And on, and on--lol! Buck found an ap that lets the kids trade stocks, sell stocks, and buy stocks within the ap--just among our family (Buck is also marketing). They really seem to enjoy it, and they're beginning to recognize the stock market codenames (abbreviations?) for various companies on the exchange. At least these are mostly names I recognize at the dinner table! Ha!
I think it is fun that they are interested in this and that Buck is giving them a chance to see how $50,000 can rise and fall in a week. Just another way Uncle C's computers are helping educate the crew :) They can hardly wait to check their stocks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Colorado
We took the world's fastest--and slowest--trip to Colorado for Buck's stepmom's memorial service. I say fastest, because it took...
-
I haven't had much to post lately, just a few things here and there. So here is some here, so you can see what we're up to there ;...
-
I've already shared these with Grandma J, but there is a bit more to the story . . . Buck: I got a text from Grandma J! G$: Is she co...
-
Did you know . . . this was going to be a wee little post that I forgot to finish for quite a long time? Yeah, me, too. I managed to attend ...

1 comment:
That is so cool! Great learning and fun too...what could be better!!!
Post a Comment