Thursday, September 5, 2019

Lunch Date

I'm not sticking to a strict chronological order here, mostly because I don't want to write about the weekend, but this is something fun to write about! My cool son invited me out to lunch at The Olive Garden, his treat. I think it's been about a year since we last went out for a meal together. He did a nice job thinking through the menu, ordering, and being polite to the waitress. She was surprised when he pulled out his wallet to pay in cash, but she thought that was pretty cool, too :)






It turned out we had LOTS of errands to run (you know, laundry day with no detergent doesn't get you very far; I'm usually a much better planner than this!). His critter needed chow. I needed some classroom décor paper, and he wanted to buy some football card sleeves. We accomplished all this in the time it took Buck to sit at his doctor's office (first come first served is endless!!) 

When we arrived home, G$ and I felt accomplished and well-fed, so it was a good afternoon :)

1 comment:

Grandma J said...

That is so sweet that Graysen took you out to dinner! And to Olive Garden too....yummy!

Colorado

We took the world's fastest--and slowest--trip to Colorado for Buck's stepmom's memorial service. I say fastest, because it took...