While we watched the snow fall YESTERDAY (not realizing so much would join the party TODAY), and Buck was at his concealed carry course, I decided to take down the Christmas card pictures from the wall to make my annual collage :)
I used to tape them together and magnet them to the fridge, but this house keeps the fridge enclosed on three sides. So my new collage is tucked away behind the French doors leading to the kitchen . . . it's like looking through a pretty window at a bunch of the people we care about :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Colorado
We took the world's fastest--and slowest--trip to Colorado for Buck's stepmom's memorial service. I say fastest, because it took...
-
I haven't had much to post lately, just a few things here and there. So here is some here, so you can see what we're up to there ;...
-
I've already shared these with Grandma J, but there is a bit more to the story . . . Buck: I got a text from Grandma J! G$: Is she co...
-
Did you know . . . this was going to be a wee little post that I forgot to finish for quite a long time? Yeah, me, too. I managed to attend ...

No comments:
Post a Comment