This one popped up and Graysen's first reaction was, "Uncle C!!!" He knows Uncle C's sweetheart is enjoying a weekend of fun and sun with her girlfriends :) There was another that was something along the lines of, "If you were a character in a romantic movie, which would you be?" Gab said, "Bystander." LOL . . . I'm cool with that :)
I also read this one to the kids . . .
I had lots of lovely answers for this one! "Ireland!" "A tour of Italy with Dad!" "I would go to Europe!" Little G says, "[Current Home Town] with you." Oookaaaay. I guess that means he's content and he loves me :) But, in the future, I hope his dreams are a bit bigger than the industrial, railroad city that we currently call home. We may have to pour some romance into that one, hee hee :)
And here are the two puzzles that I found in the closet after we'd finished the other five . . . I think it would be fun to track down all my puzzle pictures (we only take pics the first time the kids assemble, so it wouldn't be a completely accurate count) and stick them in one folder. I dig that they enjoy puzzles! And books. And going to the theater (not just movie :) It's so much easier to spend time with your kids when they like to do what you like to do!



No comments:
Post a Comment