Yesterday, after a trip to the orchestra and a trip to the library, our living room exploded with books of research for an upcoming paper comparing two of the cultures we've been studying in school. The shafts of sunshine makes this all look so peaceful (when actually we were trying to accomplish as much as we could before going out AGAIN to karate!)
Wednesday, February 18, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Colorado
We took the world's fastest--and slowest--trip to Colorado for Buck's stepmom's memorial service. I say fastest, because it took...
-
I haven't had much to post lately, just a few things here and there. So here is some here, so you can see what we're up to there ;...
-
I've already shared these with Grandma J, but there is a bit more to the story . . . Buck: I got a text from Grandma J! G$: Is she co...
-
Did you know . . . this was going to be a wee little post that I forgot to finish for quite a long time? Yeah, me, too. I managed to attend ...



No comments:
Post a Comment