Tuesday, October 24, 2017

No Comprendo

Caelan is taking high school Spanish this year. She's done Rosetta Stone for IDK how many years, but this is the first time with written work. You can tell when she's just not feeling an assignment--and I assure you--this test was put off til the very last minute (ahem.)

What do you think . . . should I award points for creativity?



Note her answers to b. (la chalkboardo) and h. (la pluma sharpenero) . . . ummm, no points for you!!! :) 

2 comments:

Grandma Judi said...

Nice try though Caelan; Jess, it's gotta bring a smile to your face when you're grading it though, right??? Those creative answers always crack me up and I was always tempted to give half a point for creativity!!

Jess and fam said...

I'll admit--sometimes it works ;) Just don't tell the kids!

Colorado

We took the world's fastest--and slowest--trip to Colorado for Buck's stepmom's memorial service. I say fastest, because it took...