My sister-in-law, Z, started using her tablet to connect through Messenger with Buck and me. Usually, she initiates the conversation, so I decided it would be fun to surprise her with a video of the baby chicks the next time she checked her account. I've never taken video through Messenger, and wasn't sure it was possible (I still don't think it is). So, I clicked on the photo button . . . and got totally distracted :) I didn't know Messenger had all these funny photo frames! I said, "Hey, Caelan--look at me for a second." And suddenly she was a pirate. Poof, just like that! Oh, and then the fun ensued! We laughed and laughed goofing around with all of those silly face options--I only hope Z will be half as entertained as we were. Here . . . I'll share a few with you :)
1 comment:
Grandma Judi
said...
These are too funny - looks like you had some pretty good home entertainment with those photo frames. And I bet Z thought they were pretty funny too!
1 comment:
These are too funny - looks like you had some pretty good home entertainment with those photo frames. And I bet Z thought they were pretty funny too!
Post a Comment