Friday, March 16, 2018

These Days

My usual assortment of interesting items (in my opinion, anyway :), but not enough to build their own individual posts post has arrived!

You'll see Caelan spilling bear guts all over my couch (she's working on her big order; two of eight are done, and they are very cute!)

You'll see Gabby's art assignment--a chibi-style family portrait; she's great at cartooning!














And you'll see Little Buddy, sleeping in school :) He didn't sleep for long; he had a coughing thing, that turned into a drainage thing, that turned into a sore throat thing, that turned into a sneezing/mucus thing, so he's feeling not himself. Still, I was surprised when he zonked out in class!


1 comment:

Grandma Judi said...

Those colds can make one tired...I am getting over my first cold that I have had in many years and I just feel like I could sleep all day. Got the thieves going next to me as I write this!

Colorado

We took the world's fastest--and slowest--trip to Colorado for Buck's stepmom's memorial service. I say fastest, because it took...