Friday, March 16, 2018

Little Church

The church may be little, but it is growing big ideas! Their missions and church planting focus, I dig. I feel like we're there a lot, but I don't mind. The geographic closeness is rad. Our kids are enjoying the youth group--there's a full meal every Wednesday night, a ton of games, a lesson, small group time . . . throw in a little bit of worship band and they'd be all set :) Actually, the girls are hoping that very thing will start soon. Their piano/guitar teacher, who recently became a worship director for his church, said he'd gladly teach them how to lead worship band. Cool!


Anyway, I just thought I'd share a few pics of what we're doing at the little church. Here's a big circle of kids--soon they'll outgrow this space, I think (all four of ours are in the loop--can you spot them? :). I borrowed some pics of small group time. Right now, each of our kids is distributed to a different group, but only for a couple months (Buck and I rotate groups with them).









And then there's the church's monthly prayer and worship night--you'll see Gabby helping commission missionaries in the middle there :)

3 comments:

Papa Barry said...

Love it!!!

Grandma Judi said...

Very cool! Are you going to this church full time now?

Jess and fam said...

We decided to commit to only the little church for six months; we're on month three, but I'm pretty sure this is where we'll stay from now on :)

Colorado

We took the world's fastest--and slowest--trip to Colorado for Buck's stepmom's memorial service. I say fastest, because it took...