| Looks cool with the jammies, right? |
| Serious cuteness happening here! He luv'd his khaki pants (as requested!) "I'm a real cowboy now!" he whooped :) |
| Lots of excitement when the Broncos gear left the wrapping paper! Such cute styles! |
| That's a little more like it (although he's still wearing his pajama pants :) |
| He really liked the green! |
| Technically, B gave this to his sis for his sibling gift draw, but I thought I'd include it in fashion row :) |
They dig their new boots (which fit perfectly!) They look nice with the robe, right? Lol! :) It is seriously THE softest thing I think I've ever felt. It almost didn't get wrapped with her name on it ;) Caelan was super excited about the lace top, and Gab was thrilled to get more of the plaid shirts she discovered when Grandma was here at spring break time. Thank you Grandma J and Mr. R for keeping our family looking so good!
1 comment:
Thanks for the fashion show - everything looks great on everyone and glad it all fit. (except the socks, but they are easily exchanged!) I like Buck's new outfit too - looking pretty spiffy. And the kids all rock the Bronco gear - and yep, I'm still a Bronco fan too, even though they won't be in the playoffs!
Post a Comment