Thursday, December 29, 2016

Decorating

As promised, here's a peek at the cute snowmen the boys designed for Caelan's birthday décor . . .


They cut construction-paper snowflakes for an hour!
In the meantime, the girls have taken the decorating bull by the horns and are re-doing their room with only my input from time-to-time to guide them! I love that they are willing and able to spiff it up themselves! B also helped a bit today while Caelan was babysitting for the neighbor kids (with Graysen in tow, by request :) Here's how it's going so far . . .

Goodbye pink, hello teal!



And where might all of that stuff that used to be in their room currently be residing?? EVERYWHERE ELSE! I have a fainting couch in my closet and a book case by my bathroom; there are also various boxes and clothing drawers distributed across the upstairs. Must.Paint.Faster. Lol!

It's like a Where's Waldo puzzle--can you find Chauncey? :)

And while we're decorating . . . here's how cute the minivan looks in its holiday apparel ;)

Reindeer Kia :)

3 comments:

Grandma Judi said...

Looks like the girls are enjoying redoing their room - another fun thing for me to see when I come to visit.

Buck and Jess! said...

Which will be when?? :)

Grandma Judi said...

Just saw this comment! I was just thinking about that yesterday. I'm thinking probably in the spring sometime - maybe May this year.

Colorado

We took the world's fastest--and slowest--trip to Colorado for Buck's stepmom's memorial service. I say fastest, because it took...