Last night was their official performance. Just before we left, the boys, trying to decide on matching footwear, got to open an early gift from Grandma J. New, black, dress shoes!? "We asked for these!" Ha! "I know :)"
Looking dapper, we set out for the church. The girls practiced first, then the boys. I took pictures during the practice, so that I could just sit and enjoy the performance. Our neighbors' son is also in the choir, so we sat near them and visited during the wait for show time.
| The teens were missing a couple of singers, but it's not a huge group :) |
| Gabby wore the dress I wore to high school graduation, and Caelan wore the dress I wore to the rehearsal dinner before Buck and my wedding! |
| The boys in the argyle corner :) |
| My handsome boy and his big moment! |
| Children's choir . . . two more for the argyle club :) |
| Proud of these smiling faces!! |
When the performance came to a close, they announced someone had donated boxes of brat burgers and we were all to take them home with us . . . not your typical holiday concert party favor, but why not? :)
2 comments:
Wow.....they are growing up so fast!!!!! They all look so beautiful and handsome!
Beautiful grand children, well a couple are handsome because we men aren't perdy we handsome!
Post a Comment