Friday, December 30, 2016

Projects

The girls finished painting today and got their furniture moved back in place. I got the curtains sewn, but they won't go up til tomorrow, along with the decals the girls selected to provide the finishing touches on their room makeover!
 This was my Christmas Eve project . . . you would not believe how hard it is to find sashes online! Oh wait, I mentioned that didn't I? :) I stayed up til 11:30 last night getting the rest of the patches sewn on. B's doesn't lay quite right. I think Gab started sewing the patches on the wrong side, but he likes it better that way, so I guess he'll make it work. They've got lots of bling, but there's still room for more! We should travel . . .


Grandma J sent these fun stocking making kits to the kids for Christmas. Who knew Little Buddy would be the first to lay out the pattern, cut the stocking shape, sew together the felt pieces, design a snowman and sew on all the details (I did help sew some of the details :) He made this for Chauncey, so he'd have a bigger stocking for Christmas next year :) 

1 comment:

Grandma Judi said...

G$ is so thoughtful - a gift for the hamster, a stocking for Chauncey...!!!

Colorado

We took the world's fastest--and slowest--trip to Colorado for Buck's stepmom's memorial service. I say fastest, because it took...