Our boys went first and did a very nice job. We had a little fashion crisis before the performance because they've outgrown all their dress clothes and dress shoes! They wear button-down shirts to church with jeans . . . so that's what they wore to their practice recital. It turned out to not be a big deal, but we're going to have to step it up by the actual event :)![]() |
The girls are on the left (Gab in teal skirt,
Caelan the one not wearing red behind Gab).
|

Brennen has a duet, so stinkin' cute! I would have taken pictures of him today, but I was in the back of the room (as you can tell from the pics I did take :) I asked afterwards what they thought about singing in front of everyone (there were maybe two dozen residents and as many moms and siblings). They said they were nervous at first, but once they started singing it was fun!
The girls followed--Gab has a brief solo. They also did a nice job, and I could hear them singing clear at the back of the crowd. The whole thing was less than an hour--like 45 minutes. I'm glad they have the opportunity to perform it twice; they've been working on these songs for months!


1 comment:
I'm sure the residents absolutely loved this!
Post a Comment