Saturday, December 12, 2020

Making Musical Memories

I'm on a roll with these alliterative M titles :) As I mentioned on an earlier post, the girls are helping out with Christmas videos for our children's church ministry. They decided to do two in one evening, so we had to get creative with backgrounds and ensemble changes. I'm thinking they might have gotten bitten by the silly bug along the way :)







We couldn't fit both girls in the tiny reflective space next to the window, so Caelan just took a couple of photos. She had to trim her nails to play guitar. She said it was okay because her nail polish was chipping anyway :)



For this video, I was sitting in the coat closet--under the coats, in the hat and glove box. When the music went flying, we all cracked up :) Eventually we did get a good take. Oh the shenanigans! 



1 comment:

Grandma J said...

And it was going so great....those bloopers are so much fun!!

Colorado

We took the world's fastest--and slowest--trip to Colorado for Buck's stepmom's memorial service. I say fastest, because it took...