Saturday, December 12, 2020

My Misc. Moments

After the hunting trip, Buck and I went to dinner and grabbed Starbucks. He decided he wanted to try to get all the meat processed before he went to work. We have an attachment for my Kitchen Aid, but that thing starts smelling like engine fire and is too hot to touch after a few rounds of grinding. We kept cooling packs on it this year, but a legit, intentional grinder would be pretty handy when processing two or more deer in the same season.

So we went to Kohl's to see if they had any in stock . . . they did not. BUT, Buck got to take his totally random, we only seem to stop by Kohl's together right before Christmas, photo with a Christmas display item--this year, giant llama :)

For a short time, we had Muriel's kennel down. I looked over and Chauncey had reclaimed "his spot" even though his bed wasn't there. He stayed in that nook for more than an hour. Funny what creatures of habit creatures can be :)


But little Miss Snuggle Puppy eventually got her spot back; being only 9 months old, she gets away with a lot :)


1 comment:

Grandma J said...

Did the llama come home with you?! I'm guessing not! Poor Chauncey; he always has to be the grownup!

Colorado

We took the world's fastest--and slowest--trip to Colorado for Buck's stepmom's memorial service. I say fastest, because it took...