Monday, December 28, 2020

Pretty Lights

We weren't sure when we could reschedule Caelan's birthday lights drive, given on the only days off Buck has before the end of the year (and of the lights) a biggie blizzard is expected to arrive at our doorstep. But a bit of quick research revealed the lights stayed on til 10 p.m. the weekend after Christmas! Buck gets off of work generally around 9 pm on the weekends and the lights aren't terribly far from there. So, we packed up the van at 8:30 and drove away, drove away, drove away all. The radio revealed that all stations have reverted from their holiday state, bummer, when we (I) were (am) still in the mood for Christmas music! Well, the drive-through lights have their own radio station, so we tuned into that at the gate. I would prove this to you with a video I took, but once again, when I thought I was taking a video, my phone was waiting for me to hit "go." Lol! Maybe next year . . .






1 comment:

Jess and fam said...

Blogger Grandma J said...
And another year almost gone.....Happy New Year Crew.

Colorado

We took the world's fastest--and slowest--trip to Colorado for Buck's stepmom's memorial service. I say fastest, because it took...