After purchasing still more elastic, Gabby and I finished off another almost 80 masks, which combined with the 60 she and our youth intern made last week, brings the grand total for this round to 140! Caelan also sewed herself a half dozen masks, because just having a couple really doesn't work during a pandemic. I think this pile of masks has fabric donated from three different sources! We still have more fabric cut and more elastic available, but schools are on break, and it's almost Christmas, so we need to turn our sewing studio/kitchen/living room back into holiday space :)
Wednesday, December 23, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Colorado
We took the world's fastest--and slowest--trip to Colorado for Buck's stepmom's memorial service. I say fastest, because it took...
-
I haven't had much to post lately, just a few things here and there. So here is some here, so you can see what we're up to there ;...
-
I've already shared these with Grandma J, but there is a bit more to the story . . . Buck: I got a text from Grandma J! G$: Is she co...
-
Did you know . . . this was going to be a wee little post that I forgot to finish for quite a long time? Yeah, me, too. I managed to attend ...


1 comment:
I think those masks are going to be needed for quite awhile.
Post a Comment