. . . it would smell like baking :) I guess thinking about leaving, I get nostalgic and start to realize in just how many ways this house has been hand-picked by God for us. Our girls love to bake, we have three ovens. How many houses have three ovens? I've been so busy not-liking things about it, lack of space, ugly carpets, ticks . . . I haven't looked as closely at the good things. Now, my brain is spinning. We can fix some of those things, can't we??Anyway, here is a sample of the big baking bonanza! As another fundraiser at work for the CMN campaign, Buck's office is holding a bake sale. Our girls baked, and baked, and baked some more . . . and then got very tired of baking and didn't want to plate their goodies for transport. So, I summoned my super-human will-power skills and filled plate after plate of cookies without licking so much as a finger :) Buck said the homemade cinnamon bread with frosting (not pictured) sold out in 7 minutes!
2 comments:
Wow, this looks amazing! I give you kudos for not eating any - there is NO way I could have been smelling all those goodies and not eaten any of them.
She made homemade chocolate sauce for the mint chip ice cream I bought them to celebrate the end of school :) Hey, I forgot to blog about that!
Post a Comment