Tuesday, May 9, 2017

The Cardboard Kid is Back in Action

I don't know how he comes up with this stuff--but G$ requested cardboard from his dad and was delighted to receive an abundant supply. He'd decided to build a tank in his room--one that he could sit in! I can hardly keep him in school because he's so eager to go engineer with his paper and tape. Wowza!


He and Brennen rigged the navigation panel to lift so they can put flashlights under it. They've got a map and all kinds of important buttons ready for action. Seriously amazed at the way their creative minds work!


A little back up for the big tank :)

And a cardboard deer for bb gun practice is currently stashed in our garage :)


1 comment:

Grandma Judi said...

I love how they all are so good about entertaining themselves with really fun stuff - cardboard creations, listening to books on tape, knitting, drawing, writing, games, puzzles, circuses, skits,.....and the list goes on - wow!!!

Colorado

We took the world's fastest--and slowest--trip to Colorado for Buck's stepmom's memorial service. I say fastest, because it took...