You know how when you're a senior in high school and that glimpse of summer freedom, of after-educational pursuits, is so close that you can almost reach out and grab it? And you know how, with senioritis, you tend to let a few other things slide--say school attendance, homework assignments, chores and obligations at home?
Well, I'm afraid I have senioritis--also school related, different kind of *senior,* lol :) My poor, old brain is so befuddled with all the end of the year needs-to-be-dones that I might be having a few senior moments myself--for instance, when Graysen was unloading the dishwasher the other day . . .
"Hey, Mom. Why is the garlic in the measuring cup drawer?"
"Umm, I guess that's where I put it when I was making dinner last night?"
Close to the fridge. Same room at least, right?
Hee-hee, what am I going to do with me? :)
Saturday, May 20, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Colorado
We took the world's fastest--and slowest--trip to Colorado for Buck's stepmom's memorial service. I say fastest, because it took...
-
I haven't had much to post lately, just a few things here and there. So here is some here, so you can see what we're up to there ;...
-
I've already shared these with Grandma J, but there is a bit more to the story . . . Buck: I got a text from Grandma J! G$: Is she co...
-
Did you know . . . this was going to be a wee little post that I forgot to finish for quite a long time? Yeah, me, too. I managed to attend ...

1 comment:
Yeah I've been known to do things like that too!! Interesting place for the garlic - hiding it from those garlic thieves that you might have!
Post a Comment