Monday, May 22, 2017

Fundraising by Face Shaving

I always knew he was the king :)

Throughout the day we received pictures of the "Shave Buck" money raising challenge!

Buck actually shaved Buck to maintain the chances of looking somewhat professional throughout the day (rather than, like, half a moustache missing and a lamb chop--that's what they're called right?--on the side).

This was as far as they got! We haven't seen him without the goatee in forevs--without the moustache, only twice ever!

He trimmed off the rest at home, and this is where we settled (though he trimmed a little more). He might shave it all off or let the goatee fill back in--that little below the lip thing is called a "soul patch." First I've ever heard of it, but we looked up some celebrity versions online and his is right there with the Brad Pitt version :)

1 comment:

Grandma Judi said...

Lookin' good Buck, with your stylish soul patch!!

Colorado

We took the world's fastest--and slowest--trip to Colorado for Buck's stepmom's memorial service. I say fastest, because it took...